Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mom and Dad's mission site

Hey family. I was asked to set up a blog so that we could all use it to update each other and Mom and Dad while they are on their mission. So... here are the rudimentary beginnings. The goal is to have everyone update things on the blog about their families. Then our parents have one place to go to get updates, and the rest of us can see how everyone's doing as well.

Hope you will all be on board with this! It'll be our little virtual newsletter. I've added the siblings (and a couple of spouses that I know use the computer often) as authors. If you'd like me to add anyone else as authors (spouses or children) let me know. Authors can login and create posts, upload pictures, etc.

Love to all!

No comments:

Countdown to the Homecoming