Our family dropped J.J. off today at the MTC. Well, a chapel near the MTC. Here are some photos I took. I'll post a video blip later. We have all said it doesn't seem real. It's like he is at EFY. Guess it will hit the rest of them in a few weeks! Love, Am
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for posting this, Am. We've been thinking about him and the family all day. He looks great, doesn't he? Awesome!
Who is going to post the pictures of you when you leave in two more days? Are you ready?
Our prayers are with both of you. Love you, G. Barlow
I guess I'll have to post pictures once I'm set up in Taiwan. I'm ready! Dad helped me pack today. Now I'm just biding my time until tomorrow morning. I'm nervous :-)
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this, Am. We've been thinking about him and the family all day. He looks great, doesn't he? Awesome!
Who is going to post the pictures of you when you leave in two more days? Are you ready?
Our prayers are with both of you. Love you, G. Barlow
I guess I'll have to post pictures once I'm set up in Taiwan. I'm ready! Dad helped me pack today. Now I'm just biding my time until tomorrow morning. I'm nervous :-)
Yeah for JJ. I told Am that she darn well better start her own blog so that she can update us daily! :)
Post a Comment