Awesome Grandma! Maybe I should start checking out the dumpsters here in Taiwan. Oh wait, they don't really have them. And jumping into the garbage truck does not sound fun. Yuck.
I just need to know, where is this prolific dumpster and is this legal in the deep south? I'd hate to see Sheriff Roscoe Pecoe showing up on your door step with a warrant for your arrest! :-)
3 comments:
Awesome Grandma! Maybe I should start checking out the dumpsters here in Taiwan. Oh wait, they don't really have them. And jumping into the garbage truck does not sound fun. Yuck.
I just need to know, where is this prolific dumpster and is this legal in the deep south? I'd hate to see Sheriff Roscoe Pecoe showing up on your door step with a warrant for your arrest! :-)
Impressive! I'd really like to see some hustle out of you guys next time, though, so you don't lose the padded bench. :)
Post a Comment