Friday, March 21, 2008

Amberlee's Life

Hello my fabulous family!

I thought this would be the quickest way to update everyone on my life. I have just 2 weeks of student teaching left and I attended a teacher job fair at the U yesterday. I interviewed with 4 or 5 districts in Utah, Arizona, and Colorado. I also talked with a man about teaching English in Taiwan.
The exciting/scary part: I'm seriously thinking about going to Taiwan to teach English for a year! Ah! :-D

Just wanted to let everyone know. I love you all so much. Grandma and Grandpa: you are wonderful and great examples to me.
~~Amberlee

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Am! Thanks for the update! I hope everyone follows suit, and gives us some updates too. Good luck with teaching. I'm sure you'll have your pick of jobs, since you're so smart, and in such high demand. Love ya!

Countdown to the Homecoming