Wednesday, May 20, 2009
FYI
I forgot to mention that at Tyler's two year doctor appointment his height was 36" (86%), his weight was 31 lbs. (82%), and his head was in the 99% (surprise!). I make sure I mention to the doctor every time they measure his head that his sisters were in the 90% with their head (I think Amanda was probably in the high 90's). He always seems reassured and says, "So, it runs in the family." It's kinda funny actually :). Also, be sure to watch the videos I posted below. They really are worth taking the time to view them. That's all the info. I needed to add :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good sized kid there. I told Steven to go on a treasure hunt on the blog - look for some clues. I talked to him on the phone.
Post a Comment