Hi Grandma and Grandpa-
Just thought we'd share with you some of the happenings in our family over the past few weeks. The first pictures on here are of Hilary and Zack at their Engagement Photo location. They had those taken on June 1st. The next group of pictures are from our family trip to Arches National Park on Memorial Day. And the third group of pictures are from my trip down to Zions National Park, where I hiked Angel's Landing the Friday before Memorial Day. Love you lots, hope you enjoy the pictures.
Here are Hilary and Zack's engagement pictures. They are not the professional ones, just some of the ones my mom took after the photographer left. The pictures were taken at the Garden Park Ward.
Up on a stone mound on the top of Angel's Landing. One step too far back would have led to about a 2,000 foot fall.
Out at the very tip of Angel's Landing.


2 comments:
Thank you, Whitney. What a pleasant surprise! We loved the pictures. The pictures at the Garden Park Ward are going to be beautiful. Cute couple!
I liked the three gossips picture. Mallory is catching up with you girls. Wow! She's growing up. I don't think you would have found me up on the ledges with the 1000 ft. drop. Scary! It appears to have been a great trip. We've never been there.
Sure appreciate your posting all the pictures. Love to all!
G. Barlow
Love the pictures! Next time, I want to go!!! :)
Post a Comment