Monday, June 15, 2009

Beautified Yard!

Joe and Connie, this post is mostly for you. Here are a bunch of pictures Danny took, with Emma's help, of your yard. These were taken the day after all the planting. The flowers are small, but add a nice color. The best part is you will be able to see what they look like in full bloom when you get home!!!



All the following pictures were taken by Emma. There were some others I didn't post - those of the garden hose, stepping stones, etc. I was quite impressed with these that she took. She has a good eye.


I'm not sure which tree this is, but it was a cool picture so I put it in :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks sooo beautiful! Thank you for pictures, and thanks to everyone for the hard, hard work! Emma is a great photographer, too. Can't wait!!

Lisa R.D. said...

Wow, your yard looks beautiful! It looks like it took a lot of work, but well worth it :). Emma's got a steady hand along with her knack for picking out good photo perspectives.

Countdown to the Homecoming