Kris & Jen found out today. Elder & Sister Barlow's first great-grandchild will be a . . . Boy! We are all thrilled! Just had to share that. Love, Kerry & Wendy
Yahoo! Congratulations. I was just telling someone today that I was going to be a great-grandma, and that maybe we would be hearing soon what it's going to be. A boy to be the oldest - like father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. We're so excited and happy for you. God bless! GG Barlow
Congratulations Kris and Jen on your house and your baby boy!!! What exciting news! Family gatherings are going to become pretty exciting as these baby boys get older. What fun!
4 comments:
Wow, news travels fast! Looks like the proud grandpa beat the proud papa to break the news :-)!
Yahoo! Congratulations. I was just telling someone today that I was going to be a great-grandma, and that maybe we would be hearing soon what it's going to be. A boy to be the oldest - like father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. We're so excited and happy for you. God bless!
GG Barlow
Hip hip hooray!!! We LOVE boys! They seriously are the best! :) heh heh! Boy, (no pun intended) have I got some clothes for you!
Congratulations Kris and Jen on your house and your baby boy!!! What exciting news! Family gatherings are going to become pretty exciting as these baby boys get older. What fun!
Post a Comment