Thursday, April 17, 2008

Video, finally!



Yea!!!! I think I got it this time! Here is the video of Amanda performing one of her piano pieces and some cute footage of Tyler. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

SOOO cute! Thanks for posting! Tell Amanda that Aunt Tiffy said she did a great job! I can't believe she just started piano not too long ago!

Anonymous said...

Totally delightful! Amanda did a great job! Tell her I loved it and I'm proud of her.

Tyler is adorable. Still a little squawker. He's going to be a ball player. He's almost ready to crawl. It won't be long.

Thank you, thank you for learning how to do videos. Keep them coming. We love it. Now we can watch them grow.

Ron and Mary Brunner said...

We are so excited to see Danny and Patrice's little ones! They are wonderful! And from Tiffany's blog we learned that Danny is a CPA...Wow! Aren't blogs wonderful!
Great family Elder and Sister Barlow!
Love,
Elder and Sister Brunner

Countdown to the Homecoming