Saturday, August 9, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!!

To Our Family:

I just have to let you know how much I appreciate each day what absolutely fantastic, fabulous people you ALL are. I don't know how we ever came to be blessed with such a wonderful family, but my heart is full of gratitude to Heavenly Father for entrusting us with some of His most choice and valiant spirits. The longer I am here, and the more I learn about people and the awful things that go on, the more I realize how bounteously we are blessed.

It is our constant prayer that you will all remain valiant and endure to the end. We can't say it enough times: follow the prophet, follow the prophet, follow the prophet....

Hope you all have a wonderful Sabbath. We love you so much!

Mom

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Like we've said a million times, it's because we have such FABULOUS and WONDERFUL parents. I, for one, am truly grateful for YOU guys! Love you more than life!

Countdown to the Homecoming