Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cara goes to the Temple




Hi Everyone,


Cara went through the Columbia River Temple on Saturday September 6th. Brian and I went with her. It was a wonderful experience for all of us. I think she was really well prepared. We are counting down until her departure date of October 22nd when she will be entering the MTC for her mission to Louiville Kentucky!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cara! How wonderful. If you were well prepared, then we know you loved the experience. Isn't it awesome? Love you and pray for you every day.

G. Barlow

Tiffany said...

Yeah for Cara! I want to go with you! I'm so excited for you. You'll be such a GREAT missionary!

Amberlee said...

That is wonderful Cara! You will be a great missionary. We wish you the best as you begin your mission in Kentucky.

Amberlee said...

Congrats Cara! I'm excited for you to head to Kentucky. I'll send letters, okay?
Am

Countdown to the Homecoming