Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LOVE BUGS!

These have got to be the most obnoxious of all flying insects. They are red and black, and about the size of a large, but elongated fly. They fly in pairs - male and female. The female is the biggest, the male is a little squirt. They are everywhere, especially in the country. They began showing up around the end of August. They are sticky, and accumulate all across the bumper and grill of your car. They can play havoc with your radiator. They try to get in the car when you open the doors. They fly all around the car when you come to a stop. The males will all die come October, and the females will lay eggs. They are driving me "buggy"! Fortunately, we will be gone at this time next year when they come again. Good riddance!

We had two baptisms in our area this week. There are a couple of more scheduled before the month is over. Way to go elders!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I want to see a picture of those nasty bugs. Man... I hate flying insects. blech! I think I'd freak out!

Countdown to the Homecoming