Saturday, September 27, 2008
SORE MOUTH
About a month ago, I woke up one morning with swollen, irritated lips. I thought maybe it was the peanuts I ate. I stopped eating peanuts, rinsed my mouth regularly with ClosysII, and it still persisted. The day I went to see the doctor about it, the thought came to me that maybe it was the "new" Colgate Toothpaste with more "whitening" power that I had recently started using. Got to the doctor and described it, and you guessed it, she immediately asked if I had changed toothpaste recently. So if your lips, tongue, and all your mouth tissue become irritated, check out your toothpaste. I remembered when I worked for Dr. Packer, and we did bleach trays for patients, we told them to stop using it if their mouth became irritated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry, Grandma. Hope your mouth feels better now that you know the cause.
That's a bugger! Who would have thought? Sorry you had to probably pay a copay for something you figured out on your own! :)
Post a Comment