Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Visit from Brian's Family

Mom and Dad had a wonderful visit from Brian's family. Here are some pictures from their time together.
Okefenokee Swamp

Elisabeth on the pot. :)

Mom's Birthday

Right after we sang to her:The goods:Chicken FarmSister Lott, who owns this farm:Midway, Georgia

Old Revolutionary-era church

Pictures at a cemetery:Looking from the cemetery to a sea inlet:An old fort:Savannah, GA

A few historical homes: This tree is 270 years old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tif. One correction. The view of the ocean is from the Fort at Midway, GA. It's where the British Troups came by sea and eventually overpowered the Americans at that place.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Spelling error - it's troops

Ethan said...

Wow! They're lucky! I can't wait to come! The only thing I am not so sure I want to do is hold one of the snakes! Ick!!!!

Countdown to the Homecoming