Monday, January 26, 2009

Silly Kid!

It's been forever since I posted. We took some video of Tyler doing somersaults (?sp) and Danny made me promise to post it that day. Well, it's been about a week and I'm finally posting it. This video shows just a bit of cute little Tyler. He just happened to do a somersault when he was on his head and now if we ask him, he'll do one for us. The boy can't talk, but he can do somersaults! Also, there's also a little bit of him going around with his blanket on his head. He'll sometimes put it on his head and just walk around blind. There have been a couple of times he's run into a wall. The first time he did it, I wasn't looking and I heard a big bang. I turned around and Tyler was laying flat on his back by the shower door just looking dazed. He'd been walking with the blanket on his head and smacked right into the shower door. He didn't really cry, though. I think it more surprised him. But now he thinks it's funny. What a silly kid! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

CUTE! Thanks for sharing. He's getting so big. . . and I'm missing it! Thank goodness for technology.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Patrice. We thoroughly enjoyed seeing Tyler in action. He's so darling! His somersaults are fantastic. He looks so grownup. He looks tall, and so cute in his levis. Can't wait to hug him. You need to make arrangements to go to Tif's house with the kids and get on the web cam, so we can see them and talk to them.

Love you all!

Countdown to the Homecoming