Friday, May 9, 2008

Eeeek!

This morning I got up and went down the hall towards the kitchen. Right in the kitchen doorway was a black, skinny snake! I about flipped out. Elder Barlow got it out. So, now I wonder where in the world he came from, how he got in, where he has been hiding, how long he has been in here, and if he has any friends. This is creepy. The south!

We went to a ward luau this evening. It was very well done. Got a picture of us with the beautiful roast pig. Someone in the ward had it done by a professional. It even had an apple in its mouth. I took some pictures of some of our neat ward members. I'll put some on the blog when I get time.

Love to all! Mom (Sister Barlow is just too formal)
At the Luau:


The pig:Ladies in the ward:The lady in red is the R.S. President:Bishop Mizell and his wife:The Y.W. President on the left:Candy Jewell, second from left and her daughter-in-law in pink. Candy had us to dinner a couple of weeks ago; she's a really neat gal:Sister Cook on the left, a classy lady who befriended me the first week in this ward:

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ew!! A snake?? I'm sooo sorry!

Countdown to the Homecoming