Friday, May 16, 2008
Poor Spotty!
Today is a sad day for Amanda. Her beloved fish, Spotty, of four years died this morning. This was a hard one for Amanda. Spotty has survived two moves and outlived many of his fish friends. She's had him for a long time! Amanda decided she wanted to bury him in the backyard (instead of flushing him) when she gets home from school. I think that will help her a lot. I remember we had a little pet graveyard in our front flower beds when I was growing up. I think getting a new fish will help, too, so tomorrow we are going to the pet store. Actually, if we can find some small enough fish, Emma will be getting one too. So good things can come out of bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so sorry about Spotty. That's a long time to have a fish. I know how sad you feel, Amanda. I was very sad when Sadie died. I still miss her sometimes. I think it's a good idea to bury her in your yard. I hope you get a nice new fish. Love you, Grandma B.
I'm sorry Amanda. I'm glad that we can have our pets again in heaven. Love you!
Post a Comment