Who would have thought that shopping at Wal mart was the most exciting thing we would do all week? I must say, it's pretty boring and routine down here. Anyone got any ideas of some great service projects we could do? Bear in mind that it's beginning to get hot outside. We volunteer at the city library genealogy section one week. The manager asked us a "gospel" question last week. She's an active Baptist. We plan to go to the stake family history center one morning a week. I have offered to help one lady write her book about how to raise worms. I'm waiting for her health to allow her to do that. I've offered to help another lady write her life story. She has been ill also, but has been gathering some information. Suggestions are welcome. We still go visiting all over the place. We have put a little over 1,000 miles on the car during May. Hope it holds up until the end.
Cheers to all! Mom & Dad
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment