Friday, May 9, 2008

Tasmanian Devil, cute?

Amanda had her animal fair a couple of weeks ago. She chose to do her report on the Tasmanian Devil. I think it has become a cute cudly little creature to her, but then most animals are to her. She did a wonderful job on it. Most of the research and work was done at school. She did have a special project that was to be done at home and she chose to make a sculpture of her animal. I was very impressed with her work. I've attached some pictures of her at the animal fair and the sculpture.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful project, Amanda. That little "devil" almost looks real - and scary. Congratulations on being such a super student. Love you, G. Barlow

Tiffany said...

Who knew a Tasmanian Devil is a marsupial? The things you discover when your niece does special animal projects...

Good job, Amanda!

Countdown to the Homecoming