
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Fun Times!
Ok, so I have a lot of things I need to post! If I posted all the stuff I wanted to, but haven't taken the time to post, there would just be too many things. So I decided to just go forward with what I have now. Anyway, last Thursday I went down to the Green's to pick grapes (thanks guys!) and Tiffy and I decided to get together so the kids could play together. We hit a snag because Jackson woke up with the sniffles. But in the end we still got together and everyone had a great time. While the twins napped, I took Alex and my kids to Burger King for lunch. They had a great time playing and I think they even ate some food :). Then we traveled up to Farmington as the kids enjoyed watching Curious George. It was rather an eventful time because I took the girls to get their flu shot and on the way home I realized I had lost my wallet. Luckily a kind soul found it on the ground outside and took it the receptionist desk. Phew! By the time we got home, Tiffany arrived 10 minutes later. We just hung out and let the kids play. It was good for me and Tiff to just have a break from the usual routine. We took some pictures for Grandma and Grandpa to enjoy. The first is the almost perfect shot (Emma always has to do something silly and Tyler just didn't want to be there). The second is our effort to get all the kids to smile (you can see my hand holding a squeaky duck). Thank goodness for Amanda! Every pictures shows her with her beautiful smile, despite Tyler's best efforts to get away from her. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a hoot! Cutest little grandkids in the world. I'm sure that was a lively time for all, but how neat to get together.
Thanks, Patrice!
Post a Comment