Yes folks, it finally happened! Tyler is 17 months old and can now walk! He's loving the freedom. He still crawls around, but he's venturing more on his little feet. It's just cute how he toddles around with those little arms in the air. So here's a video for all to enjoy. I also added a clip in the middle where Tyler is rocking in the chair in his room. It just shows his cuteness and bit of "talking." The last part of the video is Tyler being a tease. The other day Danny tried to get him to come to him because it was time for bed. Tyler would start walking toward Danny, then do a U turn back to Emma's bed. The girls just laughed and laughed. So of course Tyler continued to play to his audience. It was very cute so we captured it on video to share. Sorry it's so long, but I know Grandma and Grandpa will enjoy it :)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yeah for Tyler! I LOVE the arms up in the air. Soooo cute!
You're so right that grandma and grandpa enjoyed it! Just what we wanted. We love the way he walks AND TALKS. He's going to be a little jabber mouth just like his dad some day. Right? This was the next best thing to being there. Just wish I could have given him a great big hug and kiss. Thank you, Patrice!
P.S. It was also fun to hear the girls' happy voices. Tyler is really getting a lot of hair now. I'm surprised at how brown it is.
LOVED IT!! The arms in the air are SO cute. I've never seen a child do that. It makes sense though.
Post a Comment