It continued to flurry lightly (at least up North) most of the day. This next picture is a shot out the front door in the evening. There is just a feeling of Christmas in the air! The girls are currently watching "Santa Claus is Coming to Town." Although the snow is very beautiful, it is really cold! It should warm up next week, however, and all the snow will be gone. So I wanted to capture it for all you warm weather folk to enjoy :)!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Good Morning!
I just wanted to show Joe, Connie, Aubrey, Amberlee, and J.J. what they are missing (If I missed anyone that currently lives in a warm climate, this is for you also :)). We woke up this morning to see a winter wonderland! These are a couple of pictures of our trees out back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. It seems kind of strange. I'm almost getting used to this warm clime. It really is very nice here right now - especially since the "love bugs" are gone now. Be cozy!
Thanks, Patrice! It is very hard for me to imagine snow, when I'm still sweating away. I haven't noticed any drop in temperature here. :(
Post a Comment