We just wanted to post some silly things that the Danny Barlow kids are up to. First off we have Emma who has found a great interest in photography. This is a self portrait (Danny thought I ought to post the cuter one, but this made me laugh too much to not post it :)). Some of her other works include pictures of the floor, legs - sometimes her own and sometimes those of other people or toys, close ups (and I mean so close it's either black or really white because of the flash) of a variety of objects, and just about anything else you can imagine. I think we may have to write Santa about this new talent.

The next two pictures are of Tyler. The first picture was taken at Clarke's homecoming. I picked up the basket of cookies and Tyler immediately dropped his binki in the basket (you can see it in front of the cookies) and grabbed a cookie with each hand. Boy were they good.

This picture was taken because we had take out from Pei Wei the other night and Tyler's fortune was "You are talented with your hands." How very appropriate! Lately he has decided that eating by himself is more fun than being fed. I am still fighting this new discovery, but I'm sure eventually Tyler will win. I just need to remember that little tiny Angel Hair noodles can be cleaned up, even it takes many, many, many wipes with the wash cloth.

Finally we have our little monkey, Amanda. She had a great time climbing the tree in the Wilkinson's backyard. She is really becoming a little athlete. She told us that the boys in her class won't race her anymore because she keeps beating them. They don't want others to know a girl could run faster. This school year has been fun for her. She is making new friends and having a great time!
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! Love them. Emma's is a classic. Tyler looks absolutely darling - and so does his mother. Cute Amanda in the tree. So, she outruns all those boys, huh? Good athlete!
Sure appreciate all the pictures and updates and correspondence.
Love to all!
I love Emma's self-potrait! Thanks for all the pictures. They are so fabulous when you're miles away (like I am).
Post a Comment